AGCO’s Machine Operators are an essential component of our manufacturing ecosystem. Our machine operators fabricate raw materials into our core parts and components using a variety of high tech equipment.
• Set up machines (calibration, etc.) to start a production cycle
• Control and adjust machine settings
• Feed raw material or parts to automated / semi-automated or hand operated machines and equipment
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• Proven experience as a machine operator
• Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
• Understanding of production procedures
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics, manuals, etc.
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Teamwork and communication skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED (or relevant experience in lieu of)
WHAT WE OFFER:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of You” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.