Ready to build your future? We're hiring!
Are you an experienced MACHINE OPERATOR looking for a new opportunity? Dart Container wants you to join our team!
Within this role, you will work as part of a team that values and focuses on Dart's Four Priorities—safety, quality, service and efficiency—ensuring great products for our customers and a safe, engaging place to work for our employees. You will also:
- Be responsible for safely operating production machinery to run efficiently while maintaining our high standard of quality
- Meet production schedules
- Adhere to all GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Maintain appropriate documentation
Family owned and operated for over 60 years, we’re proud to offer competitive pay and other great benefits:
- Multiple schedules Multiple schedules working with a diverse group of individuals
- Full tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401K and wellness incentives
It only takes one application to be considered! See below for details and apply today!
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work weekends as needed.
- Three (3) years of machine operation experience.
- One (1) year SAP experience and/or equivalent plant production and/or logistics software experience.
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.