Req ID: 57581
Areas of Interest: Loan Operations
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Loan Operations Workflow Manager is primarily responsible for coordinating the workflow of items which includes, but not limited to: loan documentation, approved consumer real estate loans, appraisals, evaluations, title reports & flood determinations for new loans & monitoring daily operations within Consumer Loan Documentation & Collateral Evaluation. The Consumer Workflow Manager provides first level problem solving & training for the department; is the first point of contact for handling & monitoring issues or complaints & adherence to RESPA, FLOOD, & FIRREA regulations. This person serves as primary point of contact for questions regarding bank policy/procedure & regulatory questions/documentation. The Consumer Workflow Manager is the Department’s lead on working with Information Technology, Credit Services Business Analysts & Vendors on all system changes. The Workflow Manager interfaces daily with the Consumer management team & third party vendors regarding exceptions, rush request & loan specific issues. The Consumer Workflow Manager ensures the completion of specialized projects &/or reports due by the department.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates daily workflow in area & monitors work to ensure compliance with operational policies, procedures, & loan documentation requirements. Establishes priorities to ensure appropriate deadlines are met; monitors quality control reports to ensure system integrity; oversees quality & quantity of daily processing to ensure all work performed is to predetermined standards & meets service level agreement (SLA). Prepares monthly statistical reports regarding department activities. Supports department manager in ensuring FIRREA, TILA, RESPA, SCRA, FCRA, UDAAP, BSA & other applicable regulatory requirements are met within the department. Conducts research regarding customer issues &/or complaints & ensures responses are completed within specified time frames
- Trains staff & assists in the analysis of appraisals, insurance policies, title reports & curative documentation for all loan transactions. Trains staff on RESPA, Appraisal & FLOOD regulations as well as federal & state lien priority laws to insure Bank’s risk position is as required by policy & loan approval. Prepares monthly employee scorecards of key performance indicators & reviews scorecard results with staff. Address employee questions regarding the resolution of title issues, appraisal issues, regulatory matters, general system & processing issues
- Ensures accurate system maintenance by reviewing internally generated IRS requests, or externally generated maintenance, appropriately updating system data as required to reflect revised information; maintains extensive contact with internal & external customers; researches & resolves complex problems which require handling beyond staff experience & knowledge; reviews legal documentation to ensure processes & system integrity; advises clients of action taken to service accounts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent understanding of legal documentation, including interpretation of language & structure
- Excellent understanding of real estate title laws in multiple states
- Advanced understanding of Consumer Lending Regulations including FIRREA, TILA, RESPA, SCRA, FCRA,UDAAP, BSA & other state & federal regulations & policies effecting loan operations
- Advanced knowledge of loan origination & vendor system(s) processing
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with emphasis on management plus 5-7 years’ experience in Commercial/Consumer Lending or Loan Operations with a significant knowledge of Document Preparation, Appraisal Review; Real Estate Title Requirements, & Consumer Lending regulations.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.