The Lead Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer is responsible for implementing and maintaining the identity and access management program, architecture and standards for delivering enterprise-wide identity, access, directory, and authentication services for employees and contractors. This role will research, design, and implement best practices for account management, role management, password management, single sign-on, directories, and identity federation.
• Implement and maintain a formal access management program for Flowers information systems. Ensure adherence to program lifecycle components and overall maturity roadmap.
• Implement and maintain the defined strategic road map for the identity management systems and program.
• Design and implement IAM processes that meet business, risk, security, and compliance requirements.
• Provide expert knowledge of identity and access management security design and best practices for operational, technical, and project support.
• Implement and maintain IAM security role design for all applications in our central IAM provisioning tool.
• Assist in developing enterprise wide standards for identity and access management based.
• Work with colleagues in the business to determine appropriate access levels for new and existing systems.
• Coordinate audit-related tasks such as ensuring the readiness of IT managers and their organizations for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings.
• Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including, but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
• Minimum of five years’ information security experience, including:
• Five years’ experience in SailPoint access design and SOD analysis;
• Three years in access management and risk areas;
• Hands-on implementation and providing support for IDM, SSO, PAM, and Federation Services or other access management technology solutions; and
• Hands-on with security, role design, and segregation of duties analysis.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
• Current methodologies (i.e. SDLC, project management….) and trends in both business and IT.
• Sound knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of information access management technologies.
• Technical trends and developments in access management.
• Identity and access management, authorization concepts, segregation of duties risk framework, Active Directory, and other technology solutions.
• Common information technology management frameworks, ITIL, COBIT, COSO, and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
• Development and implementation of processes and policies.
• Bakery industry operations, processes, compliance and information security requirements.
• Strong ability to understand information systems, analyze control issues, and articulate business risks.
• Proficiency in process formulation and improvement.
• Expert knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies; demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies. Strong analytical, data processing, and analytical skills
• An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, engineering, finance, business management or a related field is required.
• Industry certification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CIAM, Security + is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 10/14/20. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to HR.LSFlowers@flocorp.com.