- We have an opening for 10 full-time LAUNDRY WORKER positions.
- Location: Crothall Ontario – 5410 E. Francis St, Ontario, CA 91761. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 1st & 2nd shifts available, some weekends are required. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience required – will train!
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits!
Summary: Performs laundry services including cleaning and distributing linens to clients, contributing to team efforts and professionally interacting with clients, customers, and team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly sorts, washes and dries linens following the approved laundry procedures.
- Folds, counts and stacks linens following approved laundry procedures.
- Collects soiled linens along with redistributing clean linens.
- Transports supplies to include clean and soiled linen to the appropriate storage and collection areas.
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Routinely inspects linens for wear and tear, identifying worn and torn linens and following Standard Operating Procedure for damaged linens.
- Maintains the commercial and residential laundry rooms in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 310465