Role: Junior Product Management Coordinator
Location: Central Park, Leopardstown/Hybrid Working
This position is being offered on a Permanent, Full-time basis.
- Are you looking to kick start your financial services career?
- Are you a strong team player with a focus on delivering a first-class customer service?
- Are you open minded, innovative, and ambitious?
About the Role:
Why choose Product Management and what can we do for you?
Product Management within AIB allows a level exposure to key stakeholders rarely seen in an entry-level position.
The training provided by a tight knit, existing team will provide an insight into the banking and financial services world that promotes and encourages up-skilling while developing an understanding of the Regulatory, Sustainment and Strategic agenda of AIB.
Summary of the department:
Products within Retail has responsibility for our four core Product sets including:
- Mortgage Products
- Credit Products
- Current & Deposit Products
- Payments & Cards Products
Products has a Group-wide remit and is a key enabler of customer centric products and the delivery of the bank’s Regulatory, Sustainment and Strategic agenda.
We want to be renowned for providing reliable and simple products that deliver fair outcomes for customers in an environment where our business and people thrive.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work on you own initiative and be naturally inquisitive.
- Contribute to and promote an open and engaging environment where their colleagues can perform at their best.
- Be responsible for driving an excellent customer experience and achieve high level product and service standards.
- Have an innovative approach to their role, always seeking ways to make improvements or suggestions to create better solutions.
- Develop key relationships within the bank whilst acting as a promoter of the AIB brand in a competitive financial market.
Technical Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with colleagues to analyse data to ensure we maintain optimum product operation for our customers.
- Be able to communicate and present your findings.
What you will bring:
- Strong evidence of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evidence that you are up to date with technology and will be comfortable using tools to review, analysis and present.
- You will need to show us that you are able to process data, that you possess numerical literacy.
- Be detail orientated in your day-to-day processes.
- Think logically, are inquisitive, engaging and have a positive approach to conflict.
- An ability to work on own initiative with minimal direction.
- An interest in product delivery and the ability to learn and adapt to new process in the management of the Banks products across multiple channels.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
AIB is an equal opportunities employer, and we pride ourselves on being the first bank in Ireland to receive the Investors in Diversity Gold Standard accreditation from the Irish Centre for Diversity. We celebrate diversity and believe in a culture of inclusion where all our employees can succeed. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees. Should you have a reasonable accommodation request please email the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
By when? Closing date is 16th November 2023
Unsolicited CV’s sent to AIB by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position. AIB operates a direct sourcing model and where agency assistance is required, the Talent Acquisition team will engage directly with our recruitment partners.