Req ID: 94474
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Junior Accounts Receivable with German to join our team in Bucharest, București (RO-B), Romania (RO).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts and ensure that all payments are allocated to the correct accounts;
- Daily reconciliation of bank deposits and cash receipt system entries for the bank accounts;
- Timely researching and following through of unreconciled items;
- Ensure all invoices have been dispatched to the client on timely basis;
- Prepare & send weekly Statement of Account, open Accounts Receivable Report and Unapplied;
- Payment Report to the customers and internal stakeholders;
- Provide timely remittance to cash application team and support them to apply the payment timely and correctly;
- Ensure invoices are collected as per the contractual term;
- Follow up for Collection against Overdue invoices;
- Perform regular age analysis on client accounts, monitoring account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities;
- Ensure updating all the trackers that are required to be maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics is preferred;
- Experience in Accounts Receivable processes;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal (i.e. level “B2”)
- Fluent in German, both written and verbal, level “B1”
- Strong computer skills and good command of Excel
- Experience in SAP is desirable
- Display the required accuracy and attention to detail when dealing with client accounts and information
- Proactive individual with good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Team player & process driven person
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.