CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
CenturyLink is seeking early-career or second-career self-starters who are self-motivated with high technical aptitude and an interest in a Network and Telecomm Support role. You will participate in a robust 6-week training program to jump-start and enable your success in this role. This rigorous program is designed to develop tech-savvy individuals in the areas of network operations, IP, and customer care where you will learn about our technology, networks, products, processes, and customer service best practices.
Implementation Specialist 1 is an entry level position within the Provisioning organization. Qualified candidates must have a basic interest and understanding of various voice and data products and services. Also, able to provision circuits and service orders from an end to end process with a strong focus for quality and customer care. Responsible for supporting the delivery of requests for telecom services. Ensure requests are processed in a timely manner to meet SLA and customer expectations. Document all order activity and ensure data integrity in CenturyLink systems. Responsible for accurate and timely communication of order milestones to internal and externally facing teams – escalating as needed.
- Responsible for the coordination functions required to execute optimization/network growth orders generated by the Access Planning, Data Planning, and Traffic Engineering teams. Including install, disconnect, regroom /change orders.
- Provide efficient, quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Work well with others to achieve common goals and to foster a cooperative climate, as well as to work independently with little supervision.
- Complete designated amount of work in a specified timeframe with a high degree of quality, adjusting work assignments or schedules to meet changing work-related priorities or demands.
- Efficiently and accurately work with multiple types of information and/or perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good understanding of voice and data NB/BB (DS0/1 and DS3) circuits: point to point, private line and Ethernet.
- Efficiently and accurately send Access Service Request and/or Scheduling work order activities.
- Able to trouble shoot and problem solve issues preventing service delivery.
- Associates degree or equivalent education preferred; Or High School diploma with related work experience.
- Exposure to provisioning of narrowband, broadband and related applications
- Candidate needs to be very detail oriented and capable of working independently in a production environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and team work skills.
- Related experience in Network Provisioning.
- Experience working on a computer in a Windows-based system and with Microsoft Office 365.
network implementation support jr entry level denver broomfield network implementation support jr entry level denver broomfield network implementation support jr entry level denver broomfield network implementation support jr entry level denver broomfield
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 214968
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.