Job ID: 85166
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
What will your job look like?
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications
- You will Investigate, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution
- You will have the opportunity to work on products which are Microservices, Cloud (Kubernetes, OpenShift) and NoSQL DB (Couchbase) based.
- You will analyze production issues from the business and application/code perspective and outlines corrective actions.
- You will be the technical focal point with other teams to resolve cross product/solution issues.
- You will have the ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance in problem resolution for complex issues.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, various innovations and techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- Contribute in meeting various SLA’s and KPI’s to ensure assigned tasks are completed on time and the delivery timelines meet the quality targets of the organization.
- You will onboard new employees and train them on processes and knowledge sharing with team members. Take active role in team building, including technical mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science / IT / Computers or equivalents
- 5 Years’ experience as Java Developer
- Experience in Microservices and Cloud Technologies(Kubernetes or OpenShift or AWS),
- Any DB experience
- Unix / Linux
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Why you will love this job:
- You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to advanced market technologies
- You will work with multi channels and diver’s area of expertise
- You will take active role in team building, including technical mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- You will have the ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application