Requisition Number: 77884
As an IT Services Technican, you will performs installation, modification, repair, testing and/or servicing on systems and communications equipment, including, but not limited to: hardware and peripherals; software configuration. Incumbents service both internal Insight teammates as well as clients on-site.
Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
What you’ll need to join Insight:
· Supporting Win10 Operating System, also know previous OS systems like Win7 and Win8
· Support MS Office Suite 2016 and Office 365 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email
· Imaging laptops – Mostly Windows and will help swap hardware
· Customer Service – must understand and provide high level of customer service. Must be professional and courteous at all times to end users and accommodate
· Punctuality is critical – 8am – 5pm. Must be on time for work. No Overtime will be needed for this position
· Prefer Bachelor’s Degree – Associates Degree with commensurate experience, Certifications
· Excellent Communication skills
· Able to work in a team environment as well as work independently
· Experience using IT Ticket Helpdesk software and daily, accurate, Ticket documentation
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Herdon || Virginia (US-VA) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Herndon, VA ||