- Implement Solution Manager such as tool sets for global SAP ERP automated testing processes with responsibility for SAP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), production support of Change and Release Management (ChaRM), Operations Control Center (OCC), Business Process Change Analyzer (BPCA), Business Process Monitoring (BPMon) and Custom Development Management Cockpit (CDMC)
- Work closely with multiple cross functional/global teams to support the design, development and implementation of the Solution Manager platform
- Maintain Solution Manager's standards, procedures and documentation
- Administer the Solution Manager training program
- Maintain schedule conditions and start conditions
- Enhance warming and error check messages
- Leverage standard reporting for audit and compliance, operational reporting and transport aging
- Collaborate with other teams on implementation and support
- Visualize, define and specify custom applications with the assistance of a programmer
- Driver issue resolution, develop business knowledge and apply technical alternatives
- Champion Dart's change management program
Core Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis in Information Systems or related field
- Two (2) years experience as an IT SAP Solution Manager Analyst or related job
- Two (2) years of ChaRM, Solution Manager and SAP Basis experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time domestically
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.