AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
IT Lead I. – Reporting & Analytics
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
The IT Lead I will lead a team of Reporting and Analytics staff as part of the overall Data & Analytics organization. The D&A team, and more specifically, Reporting & Analytics drives analytical and BI solutions across all of AGCO’s brands, lines of business, and enterprise functions.
What you will do:
- Lead a team consisting of internal and/or external resources in the Reporting and Analytics organization (within Information Technology)
- Responsible for the implementation, further development and applying of processes and analytic solutions that are coordinated with IT and business
- Responsible for data integration development for data solutions and potential 3rd party consumers
- Documentation of best practices, business processes and configurations that are required by other company functions such as help desk, super users or second level support
- Responsible for the implementation of stories and features in order to implement the agreed deliverable in the planned time, budget and quality
- Responsibility for compliance with all AGCO guidelines by all employees and teams as well as the Compliance with all control processes and standards
What you will bring:
- Bachelor`s / Master`s degree in computer science, IT, engineering or equivalent education
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in enterprise data management (e.g. Data Warehousing, Big Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence, Data Engineering)
- Experience leading projects utilizing the following technologies
- Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services
- Database technologies (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL)
- Business Intelligence (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy, Qlik, Power BI, Cognos, OBIEE)
- Relevant experience in data development and program/project delivery on enterprise level
- Solid knowledge of agile methods (e.g. SAFe)
- Experience in the development of business cases, data provisioning, data acquisition, data transformation, and data modeling. Experience within large companies with complex organizational and IT structures
- In-depth knowledge in the development of business processes in line with the corporate strategy
A plus if you have:
- Experience in people management
- Excellent communication skills and team-player attitude as well as the ability to interact with IT and Business departments and any level of management
- Project experience using Amazon Web Services, e.g. RDS, Lambda, Athena, Redshift, Redshift Spectrum, Glue, Step Functions, etc.
- Project experience utilizing ERP- SAP data
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT