Software Backend Developer
The IT Developer I role is responsible for the developing implementations of functionalities for a specific set of products in the Fuse IoT software portfolio (http://www.agcocorp.com/brands/fuse-technologies.html). They will be involved in the entire lifecycle of the product(s), following a SAFe Agile and DevOps focused development process. They will be involved in developing functionality of both new products as well as maintaining existing products, ensuring alignment with technical long-term roadmaps as laid out by architects and product managers.
This position is available for remote work.
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Develop and document code that is secure and uses best design practices based on provided requirements.
- Leverage DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test, and promote new or updated features and provide support for applications in production to maintain uptime.
- Participate in Agile team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration, and team retrospectives.
- Monitor and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ years of relevant Software Development experience.
- 1+ years of experience with cloud architecture (AWS preferred). Experience with AWS API Gateway, Step Functions and Lambda is a plus.
- 1+ years of experience working in software development of systems at scale, using streaming technologies, Python, Java and accompanying unit test frameworks.
- Understanding of Agile software methodologies is a plus.
- Experience using gitHub and working with CI/CD toolchains.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Postman Experience is a plus.
- Work requires occasional global travel to meetings, AGCO site visits, vendor/partner site visits, and conferences, expected to be 5% or less.