AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Test Automation Engineer
IT Developer – Junior Test Automation Engineer is accountable for delivering automated UI Performance, Contact and API tests and monitoring solutions for the Digital Customer Experience area. This role applies the combined professional skills, AGCO knowledge and technical expertise to support and deliver AGCO business in Digital Transformation area using cutting edge web technologies and Agile development practices. The Developer needs to be working in small scrum teams using agile methodologies under the guidance of his or her senior colleagues.
What You Will Do:
- Work in team, and solve moderate complexity tasks according to the business requirements
- Participate in development of new features
- Write a well-designed, testable, quality code following clean code principles
- Help in creating and maintaining a test automation framework and the related UI test cases
- Writing automated tests in every test level
- Document his or her work based on company standards
- Provide support for the already existing Suite
- Helping in the maintenance of CI/CD, creation of Jenkins files, and maintenance of the automated test execution jobs
- Others, based on the current focus of the team
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of software development experience on Test Automation field, preferably Java
- Good spoken and written English knowledge to be able to understand the requirements
- Experience with Cucumber, Selenium, Serenity, JUnit is a must
- Solid understanding of application design, Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience with source code control tools (Git, Bitbucket)
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Cafeteria system with additional elements you can pick from
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of hybrid/remote work including home office monetary allowance
- Private health insurance, dental services and compensation for the purchase of computer monitor glasses
- Employee Assistance Program including professional counselling, webinars, sports challenges and newsletters
- Development opportunities including monthly trainings held by the local training team and teacher guided language classes
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT