IT Analyst III. – Quality Management
(Hybrid and fully remote work options available within Hungary)
This IT Analyst III. – Quality Management position is responsible for leading the effort to understand the AGCO business needs and identify how best to meet those needs. Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure best practice are followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global AGCO business and IT support functions. This role encompasses systems and data related activities as well business.
These responsibilities include providing support for project work, ongoing day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases, and small change requests.), performing data analysis. It reports to the team lead for this functional area.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Configure, test and train during SAP projects following the AGCO methodology.
- Plan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
3. Support & Change Management
- Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
What You Will Bring:
- Min 8+ years of SAP configuration (IMG/SPRO) experience in SAP QM + min, 5 years of experience in additional Quality Management applications
- 2+ completed full lifecycle SAP implementation projects
- Hands-on customizing/configuration experience
- Debugging skills in ABAP
- LSMW experience or other mass methods/tools experience
- Strong cross-functional awareness with other modules (e.g.: SD, FICO, MM, PP, PM)
- Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and accepted.
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Cafeteria system with additional elements you can pick from
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working opportunity and the possibility of hybrid/remote work including home office monetary allowance
- Private health insurance, dental services and compensation for the purchase of computer monitor glasses
- Employee Assistance Program including professional counselling, webinars, sports challenges and newsletters
- Development opportunities including monthly trainings held by the local training team and teacher guided language classes