Join one of the world leaders in global agriculture engineering Technology. AGCO’s consistent efforts to deliver smart farming solutions leveraging technology and engineering prowess has helped create innovative global platforms like Precision AG Technologies.
In Support of AGCO’s Farmer First purpose and clear intent of developing innovative technological solutions, we are opening a new digital capability centre located in Bengaluru, India,
The centre would focus on augmenting AGCO’s global IT and Digital capability and investment in high-quality technology, innovation, and R&D talent.
The teams will be an integral part of AGCO’s global ecosystem. They will work as part of a global cross-function and cross-cultural team, working together to deliver AGCO’s purpose to provide Farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world and our vision to be the Trusted partner for industry-leading, smart farming solutions.
“So if you are interested in working for a diverse organization that provides global opportunities, has a vision and purpose to help solve one of the biggest problems of our time and who is on the forefront of innovation, please apply today!”’
Who We Are Looking For:
AGCO is looking to hire candidates for the position of System Architect – CPQ.
IT Analyst III an integral part of the Product Teams in the Agile Software Delivery Process. It enriches the team in the areas of Requirements Engineering, Continuous Testing and Production Support. Main focus on aftersales CPQ solutions. This includes service, retrofits, Connecte Service.
What You Will Do:
- Support of the global development teams in clarifying requirements
- Support in estimating efforts for new developments and improvements
- Refinement of User Stories and Features
- Definition of the integration points with other systems and communication of the effects of possible system changes in cooperation with other teams
- Definition of acceptance criteria
- Determination, documentation, checking & coordination and management of requirements
- Contribution to the definition of wireframes and visual designs
- Visual representation of business processes
- Knowledge transfer for new and changed functions for the change management process
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor`s / Master`s degree in computer science, IT, engineering or equivalent education
- Several years of professional experience (approx. 3-7 years)
- First experience with CPQ solutions would be an advantage
- Relevant experience in software development
- Knowledge of agile methods (e.g. SAFe) is an advantage
- Experience in requirements engineering, testing and production support is desirable
- Analytical comprehensive thinking
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
- Independent and solution-oriented behavior
- Strong analytical, holistic and conceptual thinking
- Excellent communication skills and team-player attitude as well as the ability to interact with IT departments and any level of management
- Successfully influencing different groups and teams in a complex environment
Who You Are:
- Continuous Testing
- Quality assurance of the implementation of technical and functional requirements
- Planning and execution of tests
- Definition of test conditions and scripts
- Support in setting up test automation
- Analysis of test results
- Production Support
- Successful processing of customer and dealer inquiries for troubleshooting and changes as part of the AGCO IT incident process
- Error analysis and support of the development team in troubleshooting
- Monitoring of the system uptime
- Active participation and preparation for agile ceremonies such as Product Increment Planning, Sprint Planning, Refinements, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Responsibility for compliance with all AGCO guidelines by all employees and teams, as well as compliance with all control processes and standards
What We Offer You:
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people worldwide who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include health care and wellness plans and flexible and virtual work option……….
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities, or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer