AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
IT Analyst II. – Planning, PLC, Quality & Maintenance
This IT Analyst II. – Planning position is responsible for leading the effort to understand the AGCO business needs and identify how best to meet those needs. Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure best practice are followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global AGCO business and IT support functions. This role encompasses systems and data related activities as well business. These responsibilities include providing support for project work, ongoing day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases and small change requests.), performing data analysis. It reports to the team lead for this functional area.
What You Will Do:
– Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design (FD), configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
– Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
– Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
– Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
– Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
– Configure, test and train during SAP projects following the AGCO methodology.
– Plan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
- Support & Change Management
– Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
– Work with the SAP CHARM change management system to promote your changes through the SAP environments to production
– Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
– Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
What You Will Bring:
- Deep level understanding of SAP IBP or SAP APO modules: Demand Planning (APO-DP) and Production Planning at APO (APO-PP/DS)
- 3-5 years of experience with functional configuration and system design knowledge in the assigned modules with some cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned function.
- Business fluency in English
Who You Are:
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
- Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately capture
A Plus If You Have:
- Expertise in any other APO module
- Production Planning & Execution (SAP-PP) and SAP Classification and Variant Configuration (SAP PP-VC) knowledge
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Cafeteria system with additional elements you can pick from
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working opportunity and the possibility of hybrid/remote work including home office monetary allowance
- Private health insurance, dental services and compensation for the purchase of computer monitor glasses
- Employee Assistance Program including professional counselling, webinars, sports challenges and newsletters
- Development opportunities including monthly trainings held by the local training team and teacher guided language classes
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT