Technical Services Intern
Who We Are Looking For
The Custom Harvester Combine Support Team is comprised of an equipment fleet and technicians that travel from Texas to Montana during the wheat harvest supporting GLEANER combine Custom Harvesters. The CHCS team acts as a mobile dealership; providing parts, and making service calls.
The CHCS Intern is a member of this team, traveling with the CHCS fleet, and is responsible for accurate and prompt field service support to our customer’s equipment.
What You Will Do
- Making field service calls to repair customer equipment.
- Using existing tools (Tech Connect, AGCO Electronic Diagnostic Tool, Technical Publications, etc.) to diagnose customer complaints
- Communicating with AGCO Dealer Technical Service and Support team to report emerging issues
- Assisting with the stocking and inventory of parts.
- Assisting with repair order creation; documenting customer, machine, parts, and repair information
- Learning and following rules for vehicle use and operation
- Monitoring and maintaining service trucks. This includes maintenance, tool inventory, and organization
What You Will Bring
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year accredited university to obtain a degree in Engineering, Technology or Ag Sciences discipline.
- Experience with mobile equipment (such as agricultural, construction or forestry equipment; on/off-road trucks; or, automobiles)
- Accomplished communication capabilities (spoken and written)
- Must be familiar with the theories of hydraulics, engines, gear trains, electrical systems, and air conditioning systems. Should be versed in the use of tools and diagnostic devices used to repair these components.
- Knowledge of harvesting equipment design and functionality
- Must be capable of producing good written technical reports on subjects of product reliability and performance.
What We Offer
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people around the world who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.