Req. ID: 226987
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a NAND Process Integration Intern Engineer at Micron Technology you will be responsible for executing tasks related to memory device process integration! The tasks may involve crafting process flows, conducting electrical characterization relating to performance, and defining process critical parameters such as feature size, film thickness, resistivity, dielectric strength etc. Our team is a dynamic, hardworking organization engaged in development of current and future Non-volatile Memory technology.
You will collaborate and innovate with engineers to drive the development of the next generation memory. As a part of this collaboration, you will have the opportunity to contribute to innovation, participate in engineering discussions, carry out analysis to inform program decisions.
We are going to develop new memory technology which will have global impact in computing, lifestyle and other applications!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of experimental results inclusive of fab process metrics such as CD, thickness, defects and electrical metrics including functional test and parametric data
- Analyzing electrical and physical characteristics of semiconductor devices
- Developing automated analysis of key parameters using Python, JMP or other software packages
- Knowledge of CMOS technologies and electrical characterization techniques
- Familiarity with Semiconductor Processing and Capabilities (Etch, Lithography, CVD, Diffusion and CMP)
- Understanding of Semiconductor Device Physics including CMOS and Bipolar transistors, and diodes
- Experience analyzing scientific data and presentation of this data with recommendations
- Knowledge of semiconductor memories such as SRAM, DRAM, NAND, PCM, or advanced Logic or embedded Memory is helpful
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in material science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics or a related discipline
- Graduation date should not be before September 1, 2021
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands – Micron, Crucial and Ballistix – we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific break throughs and enhance communication around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || Technology Development || Intern || Internship || Engineering || Not Applicable || Tier 1 ||