Req. ID: 226462
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As an ASIC Design Intern (Logic Design and Verification) at Micron Technology, you will be involved in the development of new Verilog code for a variety of memory devices currently designed at Micron. You will support and develop verification infra-structure in support of Bus IP core deliverables in the memory space. A working knowledge of the various bus protocols and experience with a coverage based verification languages, SVTB/UVM helpful.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Translating data sheet information into working Verilog. New models can be brand new memory technologies or derivatives of existing products.
- You will support and provide maintenance of existing Verilog code.
- Coding in Verilog, using industry standard Verilog simulators and synthesis tools.
- Timing analysis using industry standard static timing tools.
- Scripting, data organization and presentation.
- The development of new verification infra-structure and test cases
- Interfacing with customer teams and debugging their issues and releasing new versions of the IP core.
- Activities involving verification/test planning, coverage closure, release methodology, revision control systems.
- You may also be involved in the design, verification and modeling of next generation memory interfaces for large mixed signal ASICs. This involves architecting, implementing, synthesizing, and verifying digital and custom circuit designs.
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Classwork and/or experience in verification (System Verilog, Verilog).
- Classwork and/or experience in ASIC design (Architecture, RTL, DC/PC, etc).
- Familiarity with industry standard verification, synthesis and timing tools
- Knowledge or experience in development of protocol IP.
- UNIX/Linux scripting and knowledge of TCL, Python, Perl, and CSH
Be a self-starter; possess excellent analytical and problem solving/debugging skills and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education: Working towards BS, MS, or PhD
Academic Discipline(s): Computer, or Electrical Engineering
Location: Minneapolis, MN
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands – Micron, Crucial and Ballistix – we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific break throughs and enhance communication around the world.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Minneapolis || Minnesota (US-MN) || United States (US) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Intern || Internship || Engineering || Not Applicable ||