Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform field installation in a timely, accurate and safe manner
- Install and/or repair tubing or piping
- Install tubing tray
- Install Instrument stands
- Mount Instruments as required
- Complete all applicable documentation for actions taken.
- Report job activity as well as maintain detailed logs about service calls, parts, and orders.
- Represent Company during Field Service tasks providing a “can do” attitude.
- Identify and report safety issues to proper customer representative.
- Identify opportunities for upgrades at the customer facility.
Essential Physical Functions/Equipment Used:
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and walk for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of rigging, lifting and moving heavy and awkward products.
- Duties performed indoors & outdoors with exposure to weather, elements, heavy equipment, earth excavation, power tools, clean room, animal and insect bites, dirt and noise.
- Must be able to work at heights, climb ladders, and utilize fall protection equipment
- Instrument wiring and shooting loops
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associates Degree/Technical Degree preferred.
- 2-4+ year’s previous experience installing, maintaining, and repairing Process/Flow Control equipment including valves, actuators, pumps, and associated instrumentation strongly desired.
- Strong mechanical proficiency required, namely the ability to operate a variety of hand tools, power tools, machining instruments; knowledge of hydraulics & pneumatics also helpful.
- Varied environment; customer facilities will include indoor and outdoor environments, with exposure to all potential weather elements, clean rooms, factories, and others.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.