Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will value and reward your strong work ethic, self-motivation and willinginess to learn? We are currently seeking a Inspector Apprentice who will bring those qualities to Dart!
In this role:
- Receive 4000 hours of training in a variety of areas mainly focusing on inspection processes and techniques using various inspection tools and equipment.
- Attend 20-30 credit hours through Lansing Community College
- Promote good employee relations and moral
- Comply with safety, environmental, and security regulations and procedures
- Demonstrate teamwork and respect by working constructively with co-workers to achieve the best results possible
- Individual contributor; no supervisor responsibility
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- High school diploma or equivilant
- Demonstrate basic problem solving skills
- Demonstrate basic math skills to include simple addition, subtraction, mulitiplication and division of fractions and decimals
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use a variety of basic hand tools
- Work in a manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic blue print reading ability
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1 year experience working with computers
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.