Inside Sales Representative
Purpose and Passion – Make a Difference –– Market-Leading Products – Growth Opportunity
At Boston Scientific you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose – improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role:
Evolving to a fully operational “Multi-Channel” approach is one of BSC Europe’s key strategic initiatives. A crucial element of the Multi-Channel Sales organization is the efficient utilization of a Telesales channel and to penetrate new customer segments as well as grow in currently served customers.
Core objective of this role is to support BSC Divisions in achieving the goals and objectives of the Divisions they represent by contacting customers through remote channels, mainly telephone, video conferencing and other platforms.
- Take responsibility of a defined territory with an assigned pool of Boston Scientific customers, including existing and potential accounts. Deliver remote channel contacts with the focus on identifying business opportunities and to enhance sales results.
- Proactively contacting the assigned customers on a regular basis, mainly by phone, to promote selected products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed with the Manager.
- Use the sales process, available systems and tools to plan, prepare and drive engagement with the customers, get commitment to buy, negotiate and close successful deals;
- When appropriate and requested, collaborate remotely with field territory managers, to support the management of existing or potential customers.
- Build relationships with other areas of the internal business; Customer Services, Quotes and Tenders etc.
- Establish remote sustainable and business impactful relationship with any customer professional being part of the decision-making process of medical device procurements.
- Manage and maintain contact and customer information in the CRM tool Salesforce.com by updating and capturing strategic information
- Complete centralized administration tasks relating to all assigned customers (tender, pricing approval, etc.) in collaboration with customer services to provide seamless customer experience.
- Upon request, participate to internal team projects, sales meetings, training programs and conventions.
- Represent Boston Scientific values and integrity and respect BSC mission, strategy and structure. Understand and comply with policies, quality standards and processes.
What we are looking for:
- Experiences in Telesales, Inside Sales, Account Management or an Hospital Scientific background (Scientific Graduates are also of interest).
- Ability to use/learn sales techniques and deal making & negotiating skills in compliance with internal processes.
- Ability to provide clear and impactful communication, verbally and through business writing. Tailor message to target audience and active listening;
- Good analytical skills and ability to develop, understand and monitor sales results and analysis using the standard reporting and tools;
- Local language (native speaker) and good level of English spoken and written;
- Office based role
- Have the ability to travel (less than 10%) for training, customer visits and events.
- Be a self-starter
- Be commercially aware/driven
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen. If you are interested then discover our career opportunities at bostonscientific.com/careers.
Please apply online with your CV and supporting documents at: http://jobs.bostonscientific.com.
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work