Job ID: 80935
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The Information Security Specialist will lead the efforts to secure the Amdocs ecosystem by guiding and monitoring the different IT/ Product/ Business teams to ensure organizational security, by designing a secure architecture of software products/ conducting risk and threat analysis/ analyzing and managing a secure solution in the domain of infrastructure/ application while responding to specific stakeholders’ questions.
What will your job look like?
- You will recommend information technology policies, standards and guidelines by evaluating the organization's outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- You will work with the technical teams both within and outside of Amdocs to embed, deploy or guide all security requirements.
- When applicable, you will conduct the information security risk assessment program. Review compliance with the information security policy and associated procedures and practices.
- You will research and educate the IS organization around specific standards and regulations that might apply to different domains while monitoring their implementation throughout the security ecosystem and provide recommendations to the relevant stakeholders.
- You will keep up-to-date with emerging security threats and alerts, emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security enhancement and development efforts.
- You will provide technical guidance to IS teams by means of coaching and mentorship to achieve project goals to the required level of quality. Promote team engagement, empowerment and motivation.
- You will onboard new hires, train and share knowledge, take an active role in technical mentoring and elevating team knowledge.
- You will enforce quality processes (i.e. performing technical root cause analysis, outlining corrective action for given problems) and ensure that all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
All you need is…
- looking for network security engineer with 5 to 7 years of experience in implementation, configurations and management of network security tools like web application firewalls(F5 ASM, Imperva) , IDS/IPS (Cisco Firepower) in the network, Firewall Analyzer(algosec, tuffin), DDoS
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Working knowledge of firewalls, load balancers, routers, proxies
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP architecture up to Layer 7
- In depth knowledge of HTTP and SSL functions and associated threat vectors to properly configure Web Application Firewalls
- Strong understanding of web application architecture and HTTP Request/Response
- Strong understanding of OWASP top 10 and mitigation techniques
- Strong skills in log analysis; pattern detection ability
- Experience making changes in production environments, including change management procedures, for high traffic web sites
- Ability to use proper judgement before making business impacting traffic decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed trouble-shooting skills to investigate false positives impacting customer traffic
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies and experts in a global company
- You will have opportunities to evolve yourself in the future of all cutting-edge technologies and business trends.
- You will be working with a great team