At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to try our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
We're hiring full-time Inbound Telesales Consultants to join our Kitchener sales team starting on November 24, 2020.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to the company’s success and growth by providing needs-based solutions to customers. At Rogers, we provide world-class sales and service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you are someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
We are looking for customer champions who will provide world class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions. Are you someone who goes above and beyond to wow your customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance driven environment? Would you love to be an ambassador for Rogers delivering what's next? If you're someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
- Empathetic – You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
- Outgoing – You are someone who is friendly and approachable
- Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner
- Genuine – You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
- Motivated – You are someone who is motivated to meet targets and excited to achieve sales metrics
YOU GET TO:
- Work in a thriving, high energy, team focused sales environment.
- Partake in a lucrative commission structure where you get paid for everything you sell with no minimum thresholds. Average earning including base and commission ranges from $50,000 – $90,000.
- Exceptional incentive program that rewards our sales specialists with daily, monthly and annual bonuses such as cash prizes, big ticket items i.e. TVs, iPads etc. and annual trips down south.
- Create your own path for development customized to your interests and goals. Explore different avenues within the company via our internship program.
- An extensive benefit package including health care, employee discounts, stock options and pension contributions.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A flexible schedule
- An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- An ability to think on your feet and deliver your message in a concise manner
- Expert communication and listening skills
- Connect and build rapport with a variety of customers by actively listening to our customers, asking the right questions and offering solutions (products and services) which cater to customer needs
- Deliver reliable solutions to our customers with a sense of urgency and sound judgment
- Drive the sale of Rogers products and services by consistently meeting/exceeding individual sales targets
- Complete accurate transactions in a timely manner
- Incorporate feedback on a regular basis, to improve your personal and professional development
- Be at ease working in a structured and goal-oriented environment (sales, call duration, quality, customer retention)
- Embrace change in a fast-paced, performance driven team environment
- Completed high school diploma or higher
- Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and weekends to meet customer demand
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Customer Champion: passionate about providing world class customer service and sales solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills (windows and internet navigation) and comfort working with wireless devices
- Punctual and committed to work schedules
- Bilingual (English and French) is considered an asset
- Experience in a telecommunication (customer service and sales) role
- Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset
GREAT WORK, GREATER REWARDS:
- Competitive base salary + performance-based commissions
- Comprehensive benefits program
- 50% Rogers Employee Discount
- Rogers Wealth Accumulation Plan (pension, RRSP's, employee share plan)
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities to build a career
As part of the recruitment process, you may be required to complete a criminal background check
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.