Job ID: 85925
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Perform network design/optimization activities under technical supervision.
What will your job look like?
All you need is…
Essential Duties / Responsibilities: The area of responsibility will generally cover, several of following activities –
- Rich Experience in VoIP/IMS Core entities (Knowledge of P/I/S-CSCF, HSS, SLF) and VoLTE
- Extensive experience with SIP Call processing and SIP Supplementary Services.
- In-depth understanding of Telecom Protocols and technologies like SIP, SDP, H.248, MGCP, DIAMETER etc.
- Great Conceptual understanding of IMS evolution and trends – IMS Subsystems, functionalities and IMS SIP Services call flows.
Experience in TLS, TCP, IPSEC, IP protocols
- Experience in integrating/working with various components of a distributed next generation IP based architecture including soft switches, Gateways, SIP Proxies, Route Engines, IP Media Servers, IP Phones/IADs is a Plus
- Working experience on IMS interworking entities (BGCF, MGCF, MRFC, MRFP, AGW, IBCF, TrGW) and interfaces
- Knowledge on Session Border Controller, NAT, Firewall, Authentication Encryption, L2 Layer switches (Routers/Switches)
- Media handling, transcoding, call modeling CS, SMS, MMS and need to have knowledge on the MGW's
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for the performance of RF network design, planning & optimization activities.
- You will also perform post processing analysis, site build verifications and acceptance.
- If you enjoy working on equipment’s manufactured by Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens and have the right knowledge of optimization, HSPA throughput and power utilization you will love working in the environment.