Our Exciting Opportunity
As an ICT Architect, you will bring value to Ericsson end user and support staff experience!
From this role, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost-efficient and timely manner!
Daily work to co-ordinate HW, Platform & Hypervisor roadmap and align HW usage & utilization “cross-platform”.
Also, close co-operation with other organizations to secure that Test Environment strategies are developed and maintained in line with product development.
- Maintain the environment at an operative state
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- Provide the technical support handling of internal customers
- Investigate complex issues and provide with root cause analysis
- Document, plan and implement changes
- Deliver result and meeting customer expectations
- Apply expertise and technology
- Persuading and influencing
- Present and communicate information
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Report to the Manager Engineering IT & Test Environment
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum years of experience: 5
- Good knowledge of Linux, VMWare, Kubernetes and OpenStack
- Previous experience with ticketing tools (eg: Remedy, Service Now, Jira)
- Proficient level of English
- Ability to work in a team and independent
- Open to learning new technologies and tools
- Innovation skills, passion about discovering new trends in the ICT area and to share the knowledge in the team
- Good communication skills, ability to learn fast, growth attitude
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Location for this role: Karlskrona
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Maria Plociennik at email@example.com
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || IT
Req ID: 430942