Keysight in Santa Rosa is a product development site and has many technically challenging jobs. We design and build test instruments for RF/microwave communications. These instruments are performance and market leading products, which are used extensively by leading electronic and communications companies worldwide. Santa Rosa is a medium-size city of approximately 150,000 people with a mild climate and lots of outdoor recreational opportunities.
Our packages and MMICs have active diodes and transistors. These circuits perform a wide variety of critical microwave and high bit rate functions that make Keysight Technology instruments performance and market leaders.
You will join a dynamic and professional team that develops, fabricates, and tests our advanced MMICs. A successful candidate will:
- Work with a world class team to manufacture some of the fastest IC’s in the world.
- Participate in the introduction and qualification of new packages and IC’s.
- Lead efforts to ensure IC outgoing quality through rigorous testing and specification setting.
- Use reliability models to analyze data and assess IC lifetimes.
- Use quantitative analytical skills to identify correlations in process parameters as well as to assess risk.
- Review data from every stage in the manufacturing and test process and make critical IC supply decisions.
- Use deductive reasoning skills to perform failure and root cause analysis.
- Be involved in all stages of IC life cycle from fabrication, to failure analysis of returned parts.
Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, or related field required. Master’s or PhD preferred
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa
Job ID : 38329