Req ID: 100740
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a IBM Master Data Management (MDM) Specialist Advisor to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 8-10+ years of overall experience in IT with strong understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) and IBM MDM
- 4+ years of experience in one or more related data governance and data quality technologies
- 4+ years of experience in related technologies and languages (Web Services, Java, XML, etc.)
- IBM infosphere MDM Mandatory
- Define MDM strategy, solution architecture and implementation details to create an implementation plan
- Define MDM usage scenarios and value proposition from an MDM and industry specific perspective
- Define and recommend MDM implementation styles and corresponding IBM MDM solution
- Model data domains such as Party, Account, Contract, Product
- Lead and Partner with multiple stakeholders such as business and architecture information gathering workshops and eliciting requirements
- Use requirements and MDM experience to develop business, logical and technical architectures, including data architecture, solution architecture, data models, data quality plans, data integration, API Management, SOA based modeling and infrastructure and deployment architectures
- Execute the Customer strategy for MDM, data governance, and data quality
- Accountable for executing and driving results on large-scale projects across multi-line of business as a development lead. This includes expertise with application development methodologies and standards for program analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and implementation.
- Serving as a product expert for implementation of Physical MDM by building and maintaining credibility with client project teams and providing guidance on best practices
- Conduct gap analyses to determine product customizations and extensions
- Accountable for providing guidance on architecturally significant efforts during the preplanning phase, and ensuring principles and best practices are followed prior to initiation of work. In doing so, closely watch and evaluate Data and Analytics roadmaps, including impacts to support upcoming journeys.
- Required to support situations in which end user consultation is required to identify system function specifications and incorporate them into overall system design and delivery. Additionally, utilize comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas within technology to achieve technological objectives.
- Independent work style, requiring little or no guidance by more senior developers. Decisions will make a significant, measurable impact on the business goals for the client organization. During team discussions, you will play a significant role with TPMs and engineering managers to determine potential risks to a schedule.
- Expected to effectively communicate those risks to the business owners, so that they can make informed decisions.
- Be part of the Customer Data management design review board that will focus on the design process, search for generic patterns, and, at the same time, share best practices across the organization.
- Experience in integrating business applications and MDM using batch processing, web services and message queues.
- Experience in Performance tuning of MDM platform, databases and applications preferred
- Strong background implementing solutions for master data management, including experience in:
- Experience implementing different MDM styles (registry, consolidation, etc.)
- Experience in key MDM and related capabilities
- Data management (master, meta and reference data)
- Data transformation, cleansing and quality
- Data lifecycle management
- Hierarchy management and search
- Integration (direct and indirect, batch and real-time)
- User experience and workflow
- Data analytics and quality assessment (profiling)
- Experience with MDM algorithms (matching, merging, unification, etc.)
- Experience determining and setting match thresholds
- Experience with MDM Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME)
- Experience with MDM golden record survivorship rules
- Experience extending IBM MDM with custom capabilities
- Hands on experience implementing:
- Master Data Repositories
- Master Data Management Services
- Master Data Analysis and Discovery Services
- Enterprise Integration (Web services)
- Master Data Stewardship
- 8+ years of experience in IBM MDM
- 4+ years of experience in IBM Infosphere Initiate
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.