PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale, Code Blue, Texas Hunter Products and Whitetail Institute. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com. As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.
The PRADCO Outdoor Brands Distribution Center HR Generalist implements and manages all people-related services, policies and programs for the distribution center which employs 100 team members, operating 2 shifts. The HR Generalist is primarily responsible for payroll administration and accuracy, employee relations, benefits administration, time away from work administration and assisting managers in coaching and counseling. This position is in Calera, AL.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for all available positions. Works directly with managers on all staffing needs.
- Manages employee onboarding, changes and offboarding processes.
- Responsible for all employee time keeping administration.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Responsible for coordinating the communication of employee benefits programs and assisting with open enrollment on site.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management and team members (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Administers the Leave of Absence, Worker’s Compensation and OSHA Reporting paperwork processes.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR leadership to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Driver and representative of company culture, positive engagement, and top-level customer service.
- Works closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Identifies HR training needs for business units.
- Handles other day to day administrative tasks as needed.
- Responsible for processing and verifying payroll for the facility.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development or business-related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience resolving complex Human Resource issues as an HR Generalist or HR Manager that includes working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines: employee relations, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, recruitment, performance management, federal and state employment laws and time management.
- Certification- either PHR/SPHR/SHRM-C or SHRM-SCP.
- Familiarity with SuccessFactors Human Resources modules.
- HR experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.