ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
ZS’ Corporate Support teams support the firm’s core business operations by operating the internal enterprise. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication—whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Human Resource Team Overview
Human Resources develops and executes successful recruiting programs, learning and expertise-development initiatives, strategic staffing assignments, effective reporting and analytics, performance management processes, and work-life benefits and operations.
We seek an experienced HR data analytics professional in our Pune, India headquarters group. The HR Associate will report directly to a human resources leader and will work closely with HR personnel and information technology to ensure the integrity of human resources data in our systems and to provide analytics and reporting activities. The Associate will routinely produce standard and ad hoc HR reports, dashboards and scorecards across the staffing and recruiting functions.
• Monitor ongoing HR data entry compliance and ensure adherence to established data entry procedures, clean-up in all HR systems and databases;
• Identify and follow-up on data integrity, administration and validation issues related to HR data;
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our data sources, tables and data relationships;
• Extract and compile information from databases, design and produce standardized reports, combining data from multiple sources;
• Work with management and subject matter experts to define new reporting requirements, clearly identify parameters and resulting data;
• Schedule and/or deliver reports based on the specified timetable (Daily, Weekly, Monthly);
• Complete ad hoc HR reporting requests;
• Assist with HR technology implementations and test system/DB changes and enhancements.
• Coordinate creation and posting of requisitions in the applicant tracking system.
• Bachelor’s degree required in HR, Finance, or related field with strong record of academic achievement, advanced degree preferred;
• Up to 4 years of relevant work experience in data analysis and interpretation, work in a multi-national/professional services environment preferred;
• Experience and knowledge of an HRIS is preferred;
• High level of computer literacy including spreadsheet and data analysis skills;
• Considerable knowledge of database design, query development, ability to extract and compile information from databases;
• Strong attention to detail and analytic capability;
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to produce results in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment;
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with colleagues across all levels of the organization to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables;
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information;
• Experience working with international audiences and cross-office teams;
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented culture, but with a large degree of autonomy.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
- Like ZS in India on Facebook
- Follow ZS in India on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS in India YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.