HRIS Senior Advisor-MON17448
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Conduct ongoing gap analysis between organizational needs and system configuration. Based on such analysis, make recommendations, create the blueprint, and execute/monitor the system configuration, testing and associated change management.
– Lead the HRIS stream in complex implementation projects, take an active role setting the project framework (project structure, participants, timelines) and project governance (planning, tracking).
– Align future needs with the system landscape and roadmap planning as well as with HR data template requirements.
– Provide technical consultation, expertise and oversight for existing global HRIS systems. Advise, recommend and assist in implementing enhancements and procedures. Escalate complex technical issues to appropriate vendors / departments and drive to resolution.
– Ensure the integrity of the HRIS solutions and critical interfaces in and out. Partner with relevant stakeholders in HR, IT departments as well as relevant vendors to ensure seamless end-to-end processing and efficient HR processes.
As our ideal candidate,
You have a Bachelor’s degree in business processes, software or related discipline; HR qualifications an advantage
You have 8+ years of relevant experience including 5+ in HR information system, preferably with SAP SuccessFactors.
You have Strong French and English oral and written communication skills
You have strong experience in case management and in implementation and testing of systems supporting HR processes such as core data management, talent development, learning, performance and rewards
You have demonstrated strong project management skills
You have the ability to translate technology concepts to others, evaluate and specify business requirements and translate them into technical changes
You have knowledge of data privacy, information security and data quality principles impacting the management of workforce data
You have a focus on results and performance, ability to multi-task within a highly demanding and continuously changing environment, proactive and solution-driven;
You have strong communication, relationship management and influencing skills
You are a team player who enjoys collaborating with teams across the world;
You are highly motivated person who sees this position as a great opportunity to develop skills and contribute to high-impact initiatives;
You are curious and keeping yourself abreast of developments in the area of HR information systems;
– You have demonstrated complete discretion when dealing with confidential data.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Human Resources Systems
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.10.2020, 1:49:13 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing