Job ID: 87023
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped to create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
In one sentence
Supports HR processes by providing services to Amdocs employees, managers and HR teams. Organizes events and activities to promote the employee experience and enables seamless and efficient end-to-end HR processes.
What will your job look like?
- You will provide services to Amdocs employees, managers and HR teams on HR-related issues.
- You will act as a "sensor" to the Field HR and proactively "raises flags" when necessary.
- You will handle on-going activities in his/her domain within a specific unit, including budget allocation and prioritization when necessary.
- You will stays up-to-date on the legal and/or professional issues impacting his/her domain in order to improve and update the relevant activities.
- You will apply knowledge and expertise of the most updated processes and tools (in his/her domain) in day to day interactions with employees.
- You will provide solutions (which may be customized in accordance with HR guidelines and/or business targets) and implements HR policies/processes/activities in a dynamic environment.
- You will design, generate and present a variety of reports that support organizational processes and facilitate ongoing improvement.
- You will update and maintain data of various HR system and issue reports and analyses in support of on-going monitoring and decision making.
- You will plan and handle operational aspects of HR processes and/or activities from initiation to execution, including alignment of various internal and/or external focal points.
- You will ensure that all the necessary facilities are in place for relevant activities.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Proven experience in customer facing roles
- Previous experience in operational roles (that is, handling operational processes and systems)
- Familiarity with Amdocs and Amdocs systems – advantage
- Experience of working with various stake holders (internal and external) – advantage
- Specific for EC and CR: Solid experience in planning, leading and executing similarly complex (employee care / CR) projects and events
- Specific for CR rep.: Experience working with external associations – advantage
Why you will love this job:
- Work with dynamic HR Professionals at the back-end
- Become a master of multi-tasking
- Get a better understanding of different HR facets