To support our continued revenue growth, Sitel is looking for a qualified and experienced Head of Sales, Analytics to join our Analytics and Client Insights organization.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of new revenue, implementation and operation of both strategic and tactical programs designed to enhance sales segment penetration and deliver significant competitive advantage for Sitel Group.
This role will be remote based role within the United States and reporting to the VP, Consulting and Analytics.
This position will manage key sales projects and processes including account plans, identifying client needs, and high quality presentations to our Clients stakeholders.
This position is responsible for interacting with other parts of the sales organization and the broader organization to access and employ needed resources to maximize sales effectiveness utilizing insights gleaned from performance, operational and transactional analysis.
- Delivery of new revenue growth
- Strategic account plans
- Client need identification and solutioning
- Responsible for performance and business trend analysis by identifying, communicating and advising on new business opportunities, sales strategy strengths and weaknesses, and deployment of resources within market segments
- Collects and communicates financial and operational performance to management
- Develops and manages the sales goal setting and measurement processes
- Works with Financial Planning and Analysis to support the design and administration of sales compensation plans
- Leads annual business planning process for the sales team, including setting revenue targets and overhead sales budgets
- Develops, tracks and analyzes sales targets and performance
- Champions system improvements, increased automation and workflow that facilitates sales activities and improved reporting
- Strong sales background in Analytics, with strong executive sales pitches.
- Ability to build account plans and strategies
- Ability to build and present high impact sales presentations
- Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing business trends and performance
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytics and sales operations
- Ability to manage a diverse range of projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong collaborator and great at building strong working relationships
- Able to solve problems guided only by general organizational objectives, policies and goals
- Minimum 5 years of related sales experience ideally in a software or digital firm
- Minimum 5 years of related analytics experience
- Direct knowledge/experience of the BPO environment, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 50+% or more – domestic and international
About Sitel Group
We are Sitel. Our 90,000 people across the globe connect many of the world’s best-known brands with their customers – 3.5 million times every day. As a global leader in customer experience (CX) management, we deliver experiences through voice, chat, social media and for 400+ clients, from Fortune 500 companies to startups.
Guided by our values, we encourage our people to Be Bold, Work Together, Build Trust and Wow Customers. Within the customer experience management industry, we believe innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our clients achieve their goals. Together, we are redefining the way brands connect with their customers – one experience at a time.