Roles and Responsibilities
- Be a key member of PDC with the following key responsibilities: (35%)
- Support Product Development Committee (PDC) and act as the central coordinate of product development. Be responsible for consolidation and distribution of product documents to be taken up in the agenda as well as recording and distribution of Minutes of the meeting.
- Prepare product maps (company’s and market’s ones) and product specification proposals.
- Manage the product development process, from conceptualization stage and approval up to implementation phase ensuring adherence to timelines, process guidelines and meet overall launch readiness.
- Lead Product implementation by ensuring timely and proper implementation of PDC-approved products; shall manage and keep track of progress of new products in the development pipeline.
- Take the lead in developing product submission materials and marketing materials such as policy wording, product brochures, benefit illustration, product web contents etc… that are customer-friendly, ensure best understanding by sales force and related parties and meet regulatory requirements. (30%)
- Assist Distribution channels (AD, PD) in developing sales and training materials and participate in preparing product sales incentive and in organizing product launching events to ensure effective introduction of new products. (20%)
- Take the lead in conducting internal and provide support in external product surveys including market research, focus groups, sales talks etc to make sure that new product ideas are properly tested and meeting customers’ needs and sales force expectations. (10%)
- Lead Product team successfully by delegating, coaching, developing and engaging all team member together. (5%)
Minimum Job Requirements
- University degree in Business related discipline; Master’s degree is preferred
- Relevant life insurance qualifications such as LOMA certificates;
- At least 5 years in product management for foreign life insurance companies;
- Connect and demonstrate AIA’s Leadership Essentials: Clarity, Courage and Humanity.
- An ability to ask critical questions, with a view to delivering the required solution.
- Highly skilled in creative thinking, being able to execute thoughts in to reality.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, while achieving high quality results, running multiple projects.