Job ID: 94381
Required Travel :Up to 25%
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Overall accountable for leading SmartOps portfolio in PLDT account and managing relationship with internal and customer stakeholders. Operate autonomously within area of responsibility and be fully accountable for meeting strategic, business, financial and operational objectives for the account.
What will your job look like?
- Responsible for all SmartOps Programs in the account (Operations managed services, AD, Infra., services modernization, transformation & sales engagements etc.)
- Establish vision and goals for the portfolio that align with Amdocs and Customer operating strategy.
- Lead the SmartOps competency teams working on the account (>500 direct and extended span of control)
- Translate company and customer goals (scope, budget and strategic direction) into high level workforce planning. Structure team for effective employee & external stakeholder management.
- Effectively partner with HR to create an engaging environment
- Translate unit direction and goals into individual performance goals and enable growth of account management team
- Encourage/reward cooperation across teams
- Set priorities, ensure optimization and resolve conflicts
- Build credible Customer relationship and add value to customer business
- Define account operational plan with responsibility for planned execution and financial targets realization
- Partner with account to enable future business growth through effective upselling to customer
- Set operational excellence goals for the account and deliver on applicable KPIs. Resolve highly complex problems that require resolution at the senior management level. Analyze and challenge current work methods and procedures for continuous service improvement and value deliverance
- Effective cross portfolio governance
All you need is…
- Minimum 20+ years’ of relevant work experience, out of which there is a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in leading large development groups, managing teams and managers, head unit, and with vast experience through software development life cycles.
- Proven experience in software development methodologies, principles, procedures, software management, and support tools and services.
- Proven track record in leading development projects and delivering whole products or solutions to the market.
- Experience with global IT companies is an added advantage.
- Preferably with Telecommunications experience and background.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent – information technology, management information systems, software engineering, and networking.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able use your influence, leadership skills, and propensity for delivering strategy to positively impact the outcomes for a large customer base for a global leader.
- You will be able to use your impeccable customer relationship building skills to shine on a large scale.
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce