Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company’s comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison’s alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America’s (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare” for the past five years, and Training Magazine’s Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
The position reports to the Director of Creative Insights in Morrison Healthcare and is responsible for producing visually impactful solutions to the business. This position is accountable for graphic support for the Morrison Healthcare Creative Team. This includes designing and producing original innovative materials including, brochures, advertisements, newsletters, logos, menus, guides, store signage, labels, custom presentations and other special projects as well as any materials need for proposals, including binders, packaging materials, floor plans, trade show materials, custom layouts and full custom proposals. This position also helps maintain the Morrison Healthcare image library and monitors use according to legal and company guidelines.
• Develop concepts and brands including logos, names and associated taglines
• See projects through to completion, from initial design to final implementation in the field
• Create collateral, promotional and advertising pieces
• Support Compass Group’s internal departments in creating necessary materials
• Provide graphic design support to Morrison Healthcare
• Conceptualize and design visual material to meet the needs of multiple business sectors
• Display proper reasoning and judgment in analysis of issues, and demonstrate ability to independently select a wise course of action
• Management of digital files created, maintained and used for the Core
• Ensure use and integrity of Compass Group and sector logos/imagery is protected
• Demonstrate a clear knowledge and familiarity of the Compass NAD, Sector and MyCompass websites to keep abreast of new information
• Troubleshoot problem documents/images and share resulting best practices with the team
• Display strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft programs such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Create and produce cutting-edge imagery superior to industry competition
• 5+ years working within a design firm or other creative team environment as a Graphic Designer
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associate degree required
• Expertise in Macintosh OSX environment, the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) and the full Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to demonstrate composure and self-confidence in difficult situations
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling and organizational skills
• Excellent understanding of customer focused needs
• Strong organizational skills in order to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
• Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography, catalog design and retail graphics all a plus.
• Experience with digital technology and editing software a plus
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 393217