Logistics done differently.
Are you looking for an opportunity to jumpstart your career? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. At XPO, we are dedicated to cultivating the next generation of talent through practical experience. Our LEAD (Learn, Engage, Achieve, Develop) program is designed to prepare recent college graduates for a career in the transportation industry. As a Graduate Associate, you will have two one-year rotations to learn about XPO’s business, customers and operations while gaining hands-on experience working in various departments at multiple locations. You will also learn about logistics, leadership, customer service, client support and safety and Lean principles. Become part of our growing, dynamic team and we’ll give you the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive pay, generous benefits including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401k, life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Learn about pickup and delivery, as well as track and trace
- Understand our customer service philosophy and service
- Participate in control tower operations, route optimization, shipping patterns and cost savings opportunities
- Assist in managing a P&L
- Participate in creating and launching client solutions
- Perform assigned responsibilities and report on metrics, goals and objectives
- Receive guidance from leaders and take part in training and development events
- Participate in rotations, including operations, transportation, Lean principles, logistics and other areas
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- A willingness to relocate for rotations or future opportunities across the U.S.
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Operations Management
- Availability to work all shifts depending on rotational assignment
- High motivation and comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Industry expertise
- Confidence to take responsibility for your decisions and actions
- Strong time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to lead and present to peers and leadership
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.