Global HR Operations Specialist
The job holder works closely with colleagues within the HR team to ensure that processes and procedures are integrated and actions taken are in accordance with the requirements of the overall functional strategy.
What You Will Do:
- The data modules in SAP SuccessFactors are primarily maintained by the incumbent and he/she is responsible for the facilitation and coordination of HR processes across the organization, both within the SAP SuccessFactors system and outside of it.
- Maintain the integrity of HR data within SuccessFactors.
- Process transactional initiatives of the SAP SuccessFactors system to support the centralization of HR operational work globally.
- Maintain and develop knowledge relating to the requirements of the SAP SuccessFactors system.
- Liaise with technical colleagues around various HR operations solutions.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the systems to ensure that the investment made by AGCO is recovered and that manual processes are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Maintain and develop knowledge relating to the requirements of the HRIS and ticketing systems used by AGCO.
What You Will Bring:
- Usage/knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors (within HR)
- English language capability is required for the role, any other language capabilities will be given preference.
- Bachelor’s or any higher level studies
- 2 years of work experience, preferably in Shared Service environment
- Reporting experience
A Plus If You Have:
- Knowledge of one of the reporting systems: Table/Canvas/Story Reporting
- Knowledge of ServiceNow ticketing system
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Cafeteria system with additional elements you can pick from
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working opportunity and the possibility of hybrid/remote work including home office monetary allowance
- Private health insurance, dental services and compensation for the purchase of computer monitor glasses
- Employee Assistance Program including professional counselling, webinars, sports challenges and newsletters
- Development opportunities including monthly trainings held by the local training team and teacher guided language classes