How do you build a better tomorrow? A spirit of constant improvement has made Maxeon Solar the world-renowned leader in solar innovation, and we thrive together to lead the fight against climate change.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar DNA, Maxeon Solar will launch as an independent company following its spin-off from US-based SunPower Corporation.
Maxeon will design, manufacture, and sell industry-leading SunPower branded solar products in more than 100 countries through a global sales network spanning more than 1,100 sales and installation partners. And Maxeon is powering positive change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,000 in Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster and farther than before. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality. And we thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world. Are you ready to power positive change?
The role is responsible for establishing, managing, and evolving an efficient and effective operational environment to achieve Customer satisfaction and quality of performance
To work collaboratively across the business and operational units to improve business processes and customer facing systems and introduce innovation into the processes/systems to impact results, enhance profitability and ensure that business process/systems improvement outcomes are in harmony with strategic goals.
To play an integral role in increasing Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score and efficiencies tied to the bottom line through prioritized system enhancements and process improvements
Close relationship with Marketing for customer facing activities and with IT for the development of tools linked with process improvement, especially the development of a new CRM tool
1. Improve or Design and implement customer centric business processes and ensure they are operationalized in all customer facing business systems
2. Lead process improvement initiatives through customer journey mapping and work with cross-functional teams to coordinate and streamline business processes; identify risks and issues and prioritize processes to be improved.
3. Facilitate teams to critically review current processes and enhance transformation for effectiveness, quality and simplification. Diagnose process “pain-points”; evaluate and develop alternative or effective solutions in liaison with key stakeholders.
4. Implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency and recommend innovative solutions to achieve operational effectiveness, promote implementation of best practices
5. Develop metrics to ensure processes improvement implementations are successfully measured and efforts are attached to improved Customer Satisfaction and NPS. Identify opportunities for business process optimization by analyzing the process data metrics.
6. Prepare and update business process dashboard reports to monitor and measure post implementation benefits to meet improvement targets and drive SLA adherence and Review.
7. Create, update and review documentation for new and existing business processes and drive integration of new process with existing business processes.
8. Keep track of industry standards and processes for benchmarking
9. Collaborate with Marketing on the digitalization strategy set up and implementation
10. Drive improvement or set up of new tools to accompany business processes and customer interfacing (CRM, ERP, scheduling, EDI, TMS, IVR, …) in collaboration with IT teams
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Academic Qualifications: Master’s degree in a business-related field
Professional Qualifications: Lean and/or Six Sigma certification or other recognized Business Process Improvement Methodologies
Work Experience: 10 years working experience in Business Management or Customer service role within a Sales/ service environment
Knowledge of BtB network and Business Operations
Conceptual and Analytical Skills: Ability to quickly grasp and understand systems and keen to detail
Technical skills to effectively perform and guide new system’s testing/implementation activities and tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks
Significant experience working with ERP and CRM and developing processes/applications in close collaboration with IT teams
Strategic thinking with a good understanding and application of commercial principles and view of issues in terms of costs, profits, risks, markets and added value.
Proven leadership experience across multifunctional projects and/or across business units
Ability to build and manage effective project teams, perform effectively within budgetary guidelines and is decisive and confident, with the ability to energize others.
Strong planning and organizing skills to effectively manage and deliver on multiple deliverables; organize and schedule events; activities and resources and set up/monitor timescales and plans
Ability to plan and organize self and work in order to achieve objectives and targets and able to overcome obstacles and move forward
Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude
Must be a good negotiator, particularly in changing behavior and work practices
Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
Focus on Results: Challenges the status quo to deliver agreed goals and promotes an overall improvement and results focus that meets customer needs
English is a must. Every other languages is a plus
Location: Lyon, France
<span style=”font-family:”Times New Roman”,serif”><span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>Equal Employment Opportunity
<span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.