A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Working as a General Manager, you are responsible for managing a large, complex multi-unit Casino account. You will provide guidance and motivation to the team, as well as will provide overall planning and direction within your account to achieve operations and financial goals.
- Is well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success
- Possesses strong strategic thinking skills, with an emphasis on delivering and measuring action plans
- Is proactive and positive; interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, managers, suppliers, clients and customers
- Embraces excellence in customer service both for internal and external customers; has excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates
- Has the ability to think quickly and accurately, is able to evaluate problems and make appropriate recommendations to person(s) involved
- Has a high level of resilience during stressful periods and the ability to handle last minute changes
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the District
- Interprets and ensures compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines to promote their consistent application
- Conducts operation audits of district units and design improvements to optimize financial performance and operational productivity
- Audits units to ensure conformance with the Company and government agency standards, regulations and codes regarding food storage, preparation, sanitation and record keeping
- Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledge of state and federal food standard guidelines
- Minimum five years of management experience within hospitality and/or food service; Casino experience strongly desired
- High volume catering management required
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced spreadsheet and proficiency at learning software
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Flexibility of schedule to accommodate needs of the business
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 342556