Details: The General Manager will oversee the EVS/Housekeeping operations at two hospitals in Carmel and Fishers with a total combined bed size of just over 200 and total managed volume of approximately $3.5 million with a team of 3 salaried managers and 40+ hourly associates.
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
The General Manager has responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the Environmental Services / Housekeeping department within two hospitals, ensuring that the staff provides high quality, cost effective services.
• Oversees department’s financial data and statistics
• Monitors unit expenditures
• Develops and recommends department operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget
• Coordinates housekeeping activities with other departments
• Actively communicates with administration and other hospital departments
• Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and supervises functions and activities of the departments
• Establishes work standards and work flow
• Establishes and implements policies and procedures for departmental operations
• Encourages and mentors staff creativity and innovation
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
• Remains proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives
• Demonstrates quality leadership in meeting performance plans
• Reads and develops in the Total Quality Management process
• Develops and maintains job descriptions for department staff
• Encourages staff to participate in education programs
• Four year college degree and equal related experience required
• Prior multi-unit Director level or higher experience required; housekeeping or healthcare setting preferred
• Must have the ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
• General business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High Customer Service and quality attitude
• Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
• Public speaking skills
• Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
• Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing staff, to organize and prioritize tasks, and to develop budgets with a complete understanding of facility needs and requirements
• Excellent stress management skills, administrative and organizational, and follow-through (with associates and clients) skills required
• Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 415424
ERIN S PRINDLE