No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 81963 – Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
- Maintenance of the integrity and accuracy of transaction recording (journals, adjustments, allocations, I/Co operations) on a daily basis,
- The periodic closing of the statutory books for the serviced subsidiary in accordance with the period end schedule,
- Creation and issuance of related Financial Statements after any appropriate eliminations or consolidations, together with the provision of selected government information
- Responsibility for approval of the subsidiary statutory accounts will remain with local Finance,
- The reconciliation of closings between different SAP modules, with Banks and between sets of books where appropriate,
- The enforcement of Approval Policies & Limits, while supervising the adequate SOx Reviews and documentation, managing the remediation of any exceptions.
- 3 year of experience in accounting;
- A master degree in finance/accounting area;
- Very good command of English;
- Well-grounded knowledge of SAP;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Excellent organization, problem solving & attention to details skills;
- Ability to work with other cultures;
- Team player highly motivated, flexible.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.