Job ID: 72066
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
This is an opportunity to be part of many changes we are going through- a successful product and a very motivated group dealing with building new applications from scratch and refactoring existing applications to work with latest frameworks.
What will your job look like?
• In our Front-End group, we work hard to grow each other and make sure our products grow with the right solutions and technology stack.
• Design, develop, refactor and maintain our web applications
• Coach the team to make constant improvement.
• Promote the technologies, frameworks and best practices that you believe will push us forward.
• Grow your colleagues, and yourself. Mentor junior developers and contribute to internal KTs and workshops that we have on a weekly basis.
• Work as a part of a team in hands-on development at least 60% of the time.
• Help recruit top-notch engineers to your team.
• Interact with stakeholders outside of the team.
All you need is…
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 4+ years of experience with front-end technologies
• 2+ years of experience as a Team Leader or Scrum Master.
• You’re at the top of your game in at least one framework such as React, Angular or Ember.
Why you will love this job:
• The people. We are highly motivated and dedicated to each other and to the product.
• Many opportunities to grow. Since the verity of tasks is huge, you and your managers will always sit together and find the correct challenges you should focus on to grow your career.