Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The primary responsibilities of a Front Desk Agent involve checking in and out of hotel guests & owners, creating walk-in reservations, answering phones and general guest question adhering to RockResorts standards.
- Ensure standard of the day are posted and adhered to.
- Read the logbook and most recent MOD report to ensure knowledge of all events.
- File MOD reports and post preshift meeting.
- Check for any group arrivals.
- Ensure that the Guest request log, welcome call log, and complaint log are completed and followed up.
- Own all guest requests and ensure they are followed up within 15 minutes of the request.
- Follow up with a phone call.
- Review VIP list and ensure knowledge of VIP names.
- Look at inventory and shift inventory if necessary. Review site tours and ensure houskeepeing is aware of room to use.
- Ensure bucket checks are done at least once per shift and all problems remedied before shift end.
- Ensure all registration cards have signatures, credit card swipes/ imprints, and are completed as necessary.
- Ensure all rooms are filed under the correct room number and name.
- Ensure emergency reports are printed and filed correctly.
- Ensure all guest roommoves are noted and completed and cancelled if applicable.
- Ensure all F11 request are logged in MOD report.
- Valet cars, deliver amenities, luggage assist, maintenance duties
- Responsible for handling a cash bank, signing in and out .
- Must follow all SOX compliance procedures
- Must follow division grooming standards
- F&B responsibilities: Coffee service, sunrise selections, and other duties as required
- At least 2 years previous customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- CO Drivers License preferred, satisfactory driving record preferred
- Microsoft office, Hotel System preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English – required
- Willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends – required
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 238350