BJ’s Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Shift: Saturday, Sunday and Monday 6am – 6:45am
Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for performing general maintenance duties. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining cleanliness of power equipment including: forklift, pallet jacks, sweeper, scrubber, tugger and clamp attachments
- General warehouse maintenance duties to ensure the overall cleanliness of the entire warehouse and office areas
- Maintenance duties to include cleaning of the restrooms to ensure overall cleanliness and sanitary environment
- General warehouse maintenance duties to maintain a safe and professional work environment both in and outside the warehouse, including assisting with equipment maintenance and minor building and equipment repairs
- Proficient in all maintenance required programs including the recycling programs, lock out/tag out procedures and hazardous materials
- Operating powered equipment including: forklift, pallet jack, tugger, clamp attachments and sweeper/scrubber.
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs without assistance.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment which includes heat, cold, noise, dust
- When needed working on powered equipment for up to 8 hrs per day
- When needed standing, bending, lifting, pulling, pushing for up to 8 hrs per day
BJ’s Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.