CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Field Floor Coach is a strategic position within the Small and Medium Business organization. This key position is responsible for sales enablement and training calibration specifically focused on efforts within the Small and Medium Business organization. This role partners closely with the Training organization to ensure training initiatives complement and are aligned with Internal activities.
The Main Responsibilities
- Identify coaching and development needs within the Small and Medium Business group through performance analysis and regular consultation with sales leadership.
- Assess training and coaching programs in order to provide value added feedback on internal improvements
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure all training and coaching initiatives being delivered align to organization success
- Achieve quality results by collaborating with internal resources
- Provide consultative services to the Sales Lead Team regarding training and coaching.
- Coordinate with Internal Lead team to schedule on-going coaching sessions and continuing education topics to support Small and Medium Business sales success
- Hold workshops on best practices, system and process updates.
- Work directly with Sellers to address additional training needs and provide real time feedback.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Demonstrated success in planning and driving training and employee development initiatives in a virtual environment.
- Ability to exhibit strong strategic planning and cross-functional partnership, providing tactical direction and driving a large team to achieve predefined performance metrics within sales and retention frontline operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years large-scale remote/virtual operations experience, focusing on frontline coaching needs assessment, development and execution.
- Passionate and innovative with a proven track record of success; an action-oriented, strategic and creative thinker with a detailed focus on implementation and on-going execution of training programs in the field.
- Must be self-directed, results-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, continually changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills including an ability to communicate and work effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates aptitude for analyzing complex issues and developing the appropriate solutions.
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-Colorado-Denver
Requisition #: 224616
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.