Req ID: 52116
Areas of Interest: Financial Advisor; Investment Management; Wealth Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Financial Planner III performs an extensive range of advanced financial planning duties. Assigned tasks are generally focused on determining appropriate financial planning strategies for high net worth clients. Acts as the lead financial planner and directs the financial planning process from beginning to end. Works without supervision and assists with training and coaching junior planners. Delegates appropriate tasks to junior planners and ensures details of assigned tasks are performed with accuracy and follow-through. Financial Planner III conducts financial planning research and helps develop systems and processes. Extensive knowledge of the organization’s policies and practices are essential in order to perform these job functions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be all-inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned as necessary. Non-essential functions identified with an asterisk '*'
Typical duties performed may include all of the following or only a few of the duties listed. Percentages will vary depending upon utilization within the department.
- Drives the financial planning process for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients, from client discovery meeting through plan presentation. Working collaboratively with junior planners, builds financial plans, analyzes the client’s financial situation, creates recommendations and prepares reports.
- Builds relationships with internal partners and assists in identifying candidates for financial planning.
- Assists with training and coaching junior planners.
- Helps develop and maintain internal systems and processes, including CRM. Demonstrates accountability for tracking all aspects of the financial planning process.
- Performs financial planning research and assists in other tasks and projects as needed to support the financial planning team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Minimum education, experience, technical and communication skill levels and licenses/certificates normally required to perform the duties of this position
- Bachelor degree in personal financial planning, finance, business, accounting or related discipline.
- Knowledge of: Financial Planning, Banking, and Finances in general
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, able to work independently, flexible, highly productive, takes initiative. Analytical, good judgement and decision making skills.
- Advanced PC and software application skills; including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, financial planning software, including eMoney and/or MoneyGuidePro. Ability to quickly learn new applications, including CRM and virtual meeting technologies.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a competent and professional manner as well as delegate tasks appropriately
- Maintains appropriate continuing education as applicable for designations
- Excellent understanding of department operating practices and procedures
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree, coursework specific to financial planning (i.e., CFP® required coursework), and 4-6 years’ experience in a financial planning role.
Preferred: Completion of CFP®, CPWA®, or equivalent financial planning designation.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.