Primary Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Relocation Offered: No
Employment Status: Full-Time
Do you want to work for a company that gives you opportunities to grow in a collaborative environment? How about working for a manufacturer with a rich history and even brighter future? Armstrong World Industries began over 150 years ago as a small cork-cutting shop in Pittsburgh, PA. From that small business, we became the leader in ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions that contribute to better, more inspiring buildings that make a difference in the lives of people where they work, play, learn, heal and live. At Armstrong World Industries you’ll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Come build your future with us!
AWI is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Mineral Fiber segment team for our Finance department in Lancaster, PA. The Financial Analyst – Mineral Fiber will mainly be responsible for providing strong analytical and business partnership skills to provide full financial support to the Mineral Fiber business.
Additionally, the Financial Analyst will support the Director Finance, Mineral Fiber (MF) and taking a leadership role by directly supporting the Canadian commercial channel of the business.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst – Mineral Fiber:
- Provide day-to-day financial leadership and development to Canadian Commercial business
- Manage development of current and future financial projections
- Work closely with Canadian business partners to deliver financial results and objectives
- Support monthly financial reporting activities, quarterly business reviews, estimates, strategic planning, budgeting, financial forecasting, and performance monitoring
- Identify and develop projects to streamline reporting and analysis processes
- Develop business partnerships and take ownership over financial reporting and health of the Canadian commercial business
- Development of modeling, tracking, and dashboard tools to deliver MF category results
- Prepare and analyze special studies on pricing, promotion, new projects, margin, portfolio trade-up, and capital expenditures
- Support sales incentive and rebate processes, including tracking accruals, reconciling accounts and facilitating payments
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley for internal and external controls
Required Education and Qualifications of the Financial Analyst – Mineral Fiber:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of financial experience
- Experience with data, systems and FP&A support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred Qualifications of the Financial Analyst – Mineral Fiber:
- MBA and/or CPA
- Knowledge of the building products industry
Why Armstrong World Industries?
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI) is a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions. At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or restaurants, Armstrong World Industries offers interior solutions that help to enhance comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall performance, and create beautiful spaces. We built our business on trust and integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people we’re here to serve – our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our employees.
- Standard benefit package offerings: Medical, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance
- Long term disability coverage
- Vacation and sick time
- Product discount programs
- 401k Match
About the Location (Lancaster, PA):
Located in South Central Pennsylvania, Lancaster is ideally situated for easy access to major metropolitan cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC and New York City. Lancaster offers a vibrant arts and entertainment community with wonderful historic sites, B&Bs, museums, world class shopping, entertainment venues and restaurants.
Equal Opportunity Employer: AWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional Recruiters
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. has an internal Staffing Department. Recruiters are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact AWI employees directly in an attempt to present candidates.
AWI will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to AWI, including unsolicited resumes sent to AWI via mail, email or in any form and/or method, including to AWI’s resume database will be considered AWI property.
AWI will not pay a fee to any Recruiter that does not have a signed AWI contract in place specific to the position for which the resume was submitted. Recruiting vendor agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by AWI’s Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager or his or her designee.