Job title: Senior Financial Analyst (Supply Chain, ITM)
Department: Supply Chain Finance
Location: Ada, MI (Corporate)
What do we need:
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for addressing the financial aspects of Idea to Market support while participating in functional and cross-functional teams. The Senior Financial Analyst will oversee complex financial processes while focusing on the long-term goals of the enterprise.
What’s special about this team:
The Supply Chain Finance team is an agile team of finance professionals who work to be the point person for all finance-related support their business partners’ needs. The team works strategically to add value to their respective areas throughout the year. Full of different personalities and skill sets, this collaborative group strives for high performance.
How you would contribute to the role:
You would be responsible for performing specialized and complex financial and business analysis. The result of your analysis would support decision-making on projects that are significant to the financial results of the enterprise. If you’re looking for purpose in your next career move, this is it. You will own the preparation of financial analysis and work closely with leadership and other functional areas in the support of product innovation as well as play a critical role in our go to market strategies.
Here are some of the day-to-day duties that you could expect:
- Provide valuable financial support at all stages of the ITM process to project teams across the Personal Care, Home Care, and Durables Business Lines, including:
- Cost Estimates
- Margin, Pricing, and Impact Analysis
- Project Financials
- Partner with many functional areas (project management, marketing, R&D, manufacturing) to make the best business decisions for the new and existing products that drive the Amway business forward
- Present project financial information to leadership at CLTs (Category Leadership Teams), ITML (Idea-to-Market Leadership), and on an ad-hoc basis
- Act as the trusted financial advisor on several cross-functional project teams
- Work closely with the other ITM analysts who support the other Business Lines, as well as a group of GBS analysts who support the department
To accomplish your goals, you’ll be given full access to our suite of communication tools. You will also work with tools such as Appraise, Alteryx, Tableau, JD Edwards, and Microsoft Office.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have analyst experience. You will also need experience working with GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Principles) and a Bachelor’s Degree in either Accounting or Finance. A background in Supply Chain would be very beneficial.